Effective Date: August 23, 2022
Last Updated/Reviewed: August 23, 2022
TruLite Health, Inc.
Effective Date: August 23, 2022
- What is “Personal Information”
- Personal Information We Collect About You
- How We May Collect Your Personal Information
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
- Automated Technologies
- Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
- Electronic Communications
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- Consent To Processing of Personal Data in United States and Transfer of Personal Information
- Children’s Use of our Website
- Third-Party Links
- Contact Information
What is “Personal Information”
Personal Information is generally any information that either directly or indirectly identifies, relates to, or describes a particular individual or household, or is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked to a particular individual or household. What is considered to be Personal Information may depend on where you live and the laws that apply to the data that we may collect about you. Information that does not identify you is not your Personal information for purposes of this Policy. Deidentified is not considered your Personal Information.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Identifiers. We may collect identifiers such as your name (real name and alias), postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, mailing address, telephone number (including a cell phone number), and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Commercial Information. We may collect information about the products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information. We may collect information about your current job or past job history, including the name of the organization you work for and your title.
- Other Personal Information. We may collect other Personal Information about you such as your signature.
- Device Information. Information about the device and browser you use to access our Website.
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity. We may collect information about your activity on our Website, such as your browsing history on our Website, search history on our Website, and browser information. We typically collect this information from our use of Automated Technologies to help us design our Website, to identify popular features, for our own Advertising, and for other managerial and business purposes.
- Sensory data. If you call us about our products or services, or ask us to call you, we may record the call with our customer service representative or sales team. We also may collect electronic communications you send us in connection with the Website, such as emails and text messages. Please read the Section on Electronic Communications to learn more about how we may communicate with you.
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information. We may draw inferences from the information we collect about you to create a profile that reflects your preferences, characteristics, geographic location, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and/or aptitudes.
- Website Review and Comments. Comments, reviews, and suggestions about our Website.
- Other information. Other Information that is about you, but generally does not identify you individually, such as your browsing activity on our Website or on other third-party websites.
How We May Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information and other information about you in different ways, including:
- Directly From You. For example, Personal Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, completing surveys or reviews about TruLite, or when you email, text message or call us. This includes Personal Information provided at the time of requesting further information about our services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or otherwise contact us.
- Personal Information and Other Information We Collect Automatically as You Navigate Through Our Website. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use Automated Technologies to collect certain information about your equipment (e.g., computer and Internet connection, including IP address, operating system and browser type), browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visit to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website. Please read the Section on Automated Technologies for more information about the technologies we use to collect this information.
- Personal Information and Other Information We Obtain From Third Parties. We may also obtain information about you from our service providers, contractors and other third parties in connection with our Website or through other means if they are permitted by the laws that apply to them to share this information with us. For example, if we create user profiles, we may include other publicly available information in that profile.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information;
- To operate our business;
- To provide support for, personalize, and develop our Website, products and services to you, including your use of interactive features on our Website and for our own benchmarking and analysis;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure an account with us;
- To provide you with customer service support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our interactions with you;
- For our own advertising and marketing as described in the Section on Advertising;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products and services;
- To respond to law enforcement requests, subpoenas, or other legal processes, or as otherwise required by law, by court order, or to respond to a governmental/regulatory request;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding, or as part of a financing transaction;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activity;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though the Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use information that does not identify you without restriction, unless we are required by applicable law to restrict how we use that information.
How We May Disclose Personal Information About You
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect, or that you provide to us, as described below for the following business purposes:
- To a parent organization, subsidiary or affiliate;
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business, such as by helping us to operate and manage our Website and to provide products and services that you may purchase from us. They may also include without limitation our professional advisors who may provide us with legal, compliance, accounting, banking, or consulting services. Our contractors and service providers may have access to your Personal Information to provide these services. We implement reasonable protections on their use of Personal Information;
- To companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, acquisition, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding, or as part of a financing transaction;
- To comply with any law, court order, subpoena, request from law enforcement or other legal processes, including but not limited to responding to any government or regulatory request, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or other applicable terms;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TruLite Health, our customers, or others;
- To advertise our products and services to you as described in the Advertising Section;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- At your direction or with your consent.
- What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the website to recognize your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences, and other information. Cookies can be set by a website owner like TruLite or they can be set by third parties (e.g., Facebook, Google, etc.). Third-party cookies may also be used to enable analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) or advertising functionality (e.g., ad re-targeting on third-party websites) that enables more customized services and advertising by tracking your interaction with a website and collecting information about how you use the website.
- What are web beacons? Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) on webpages that permit a website owner like TruLite to, for example, count users who have visited those pages and collect other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Pixels may also be used by website owners like TruLite and our service providers and contractors to reach out to you about our products and services after you leave our site.
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, some Website features or services may not function properly without cookies. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by third-party companies. There are third-party companies that are unaffiliated with TruLite who can provide you with more information about third-party advertising and your opt out choices, such as the Digital Advertising Alliance WebChoices Tool.
TruLite may use the following Automated Technologies offered by our service providers and contractors to assist us with the following activities:
- Facebook, LinkedIn and HubSpot Pixels. TruLite may use pixels from social media sites, like Facebook or LinkedIn, so that we can reach out to you again if you permit these sites to display our advertisements to you. These pixels only send information about your use of our Website. We do not use these pixels to track your activity on other websites.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
We may deliver to you content and marketing communications that we think may interest you. We may also use Automated Technologies (as described above) and information about how you browse our Website to show you advertisements (ads) for TruLite. We may also send you TruLite ads in response to your request for information or feedback. We do not collect your browsing information from third-party websites to display third-party ads to you.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe link in each email, or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive non-marketing emails from us after you opt-out.
We may need to contact you about the Website, your activity on our Website and our services. By giving us your contact information, you have agreed that TruLite, as well as our affiliates, business partners, service providers and contractors, may contact you for these purposes. These communications may be done by automated dialing equipment and/or artificial or prerecorded messages. You may receive multiple messages each day.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
TruLite takes reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure and to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information on the Website. Although TruLite has these security measures in place, it cannot guarantee your privacy. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are also not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Consent To Processing of Personal Data in United States and Transfer of Personal Information
We are based in the United States and this Website is intended for use only by residents of the United States. If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) or other jurisdiction outside of the U.S., please note that in order to provide our Website, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) outside of the EEA, including to the U.S. Accordingly, your Personal Information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information. By using and accessing our Website, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
Children’s Use of our Website
Our Website is intended for use by adults only. Our Website is not intended for use by children who have not reached the age of majority, which in most states is eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of majority may provide any Personal Information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect, sell or share Personal Information of children who have not reached the age of majority. If you have not reached the age of majority, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child who is under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete that information. If you believe we may have received information through our Website from or about a child who has not reached the age of majority, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Chief Financial Officer
Mailing Address: 222 S. Mill Avenue, Suite 800, Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone #: 602-805-1751
Toll Free: 888-272-7935
Email Address: Legal@TruLiteHealth.com