Last Updated/Reviewed: August 23, 2022
TruLite Health, Inc.
- About our Website and its Audience
- Your Eligibility to Use our Website
- Prohibited Uses of our Website
- Third-Party Content
- DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- Website Ownership and its Content
- Term and Termination
- Force Majeure
- Consent to Electronic Communications
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Miscellaneous Terms
- Contact Information
This is a legally binding agreement between you and TruLite Health, Inc., (“we,” “us,” “our,” and “TruLite”) regarding your use of the TruLite Health website (www.trulitehealth.com) and related interactions you have with us in connection with your use of our website (collectively, our “Website”).
About our Website and its Audience
Our Website is intended to be used by health care organizations, including health care systems and health plans and other businesses in the United States that are interested in learning more about TruLite and the services we offer to these types of organizations. OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. TRULITE IS NOT A CLINICAL PROVIDER OF MEDICAL, BEHAVIORAL OR EMERGENCY SERVICES. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, CALL 911 OR CONTACT YOUR NEAREST EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROVIDER.
Your Eligibility to Use our Website
To be eligible to use our Website you represent and warrant that:
- You or your health care organization or business is located in the United States and is interested in learning more about TruLite and the services TruLite offers to businesses;
- You have reached the age of legal majority where you live (which is currently 18 years old in most states);
- You are not currently restricted from using our Website;
- You will only provide accurate information to TruLite;
Prohibited Uses of our Website
You are prohibited from doing any of the following in connection with our Website:
- Using our Website for any illegal, unethical, abusive, offensive, harassing, or unsolicited purpose;
- Using our Website to advertise, sell, or make a profit;
- Copying or publishing any Website material in any media, or selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material without our express prior written permission;
- Using our Website in any way that is damaging to our Website or that impacts other user access to our Website;
- Misrepresenting your identity, providing false information, impersonating another person or entity, misrepresenting your relationship with a person or entity;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our Website;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other similar activity in relation to our Website or while using our Website;
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of our Website, including, without limitation, by accessing data not intended for you; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; using any scraper, crawler, spider, robot, or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data from our Website; attempting to reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate, or otherwise alter, defraud, or create false results from any executable code; use of any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with our Website or any activity being conducted on our Website; or otherwise circumvent other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Website;
- Having any antivirus or antispyware software running that is set to override the internet browser’s cookies setting;
- Use our Website while operating a motor vehicle;
- Engaging in or promoting any act or activity contrary to any applicable local, state, or federal law; and
- Assisting a third party in engaging in any of these prohibited activities.
From time to time, our Website may contain references or links to third-party materials not controlled by TruLite. TruLite provides such information and links as a convenience to you, and does not endorse such sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites.
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL LOSS, OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, DEFAMATION, INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, CAUSED BY THE EXHIBITION, DISTRIBUTION, OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: OUR WEBSITE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE, AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN OUR WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. You should not rely on anything contained in our Website. Your use or reliance upon our Website is done at your own risk.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, OR ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, TRULITE’S WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: TRULITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING OUR WEBSITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100). YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT Any cause of action YOU MAY HAVE arising out of or related to the use of our Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, or such action will be permanently barred.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES. SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
Website Ownership and its Content
The Website and all its content, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, and trade names, as well as all logos, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof, and all other intellectual property (collectively referred to as the “TruLite Content”), are all proprietary and owned or controlled by TruLite, our licensors, and certain other third parties.
You may from time to time identify problems, solutions to identified problems, provide suggestions, comments or other feedback related to our Website or otherwise relating to TruLite (“Feedback”) to TruLite. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback is and shall be given entirely voluntarily and TruLite shall be free to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose. You further acknowledge and agree that your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information or protected health information and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TruLite under any circumstances relating to such Feedback.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by TruLite and its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, and other content providers. Accordingly, you may not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, retransmit, disseminate, rent, lease, loan, sell, publish, broadcast, display, circulate, or use the Content, in whole or in part, for any purpose that has not been authorized or approved in writing by TruLite, including but not limited to commercial purposes. You are also strictly prohibited from publicly displaying the Content; attempting to decompile or reverse engineer the Content; removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the Content; framing or utilizing framing techniques to enclose or deep-link to the Content; applying metatags or “hidden text” to the Content; or otherwise infringing upon the intellectual property rights of TruLite or misusing the Site or Service.
Term and Termination
Consent to Electronic Communications
When you use our Website, or send e-mails, messages, and other communications from your computer or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically to the contact information you provide to us, including without limitation any email addresses, physical addresses or phone numbers provided to us. For example, if you provide your mobile number to us, you agree to be contacted via phone call or text message by (or on behalf of) TruLite at the mobile number you have provided.
You also agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically, and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have questions, please contact us at: Info@trulitehealth.com.
We do not guarantee that we will receive such communications timely and accurately and are not legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information in a specified time frame.